6.6.09

BANG! BANG! ECHE!

today was a fine example of the nice day variety.

i had pancakes (more like panplates, they were quite ginormous) for breakfast with my gorgeous gorgeous friends, then spent my day at Come Together festival @ Luna Park, where 'people come together, but not in the sexual way', according to Pez during their amaaaazing live show. we danced and danced alot and jumped and sang and i wrote the lineup on my inner wrist so we wouldn't forget, and it's still there, but i cant get a good photo to show you. it's scratchy and makes my handwriting look nice and i have jack all ideas how to get it off. everything was good, really, except for a few unsavoury characters who had drunk a bit too much and had wandering hands, which wasn't pleasant.

anyway

i fell in love with these guys, they were beyond fantastic.







nikee by bang bang eche


day two tomorrow w/ Wolf & Cub, Philadelphia Grand Jury. YUSS.

P.

5 comments:

  1. sounds like an amaaazing day!!
    p.s. the music didn't play for meee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they sound cooooooool. I wish I got to go to good music festivals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes to pancakes! My ultimate fav are blueberry! There's a wee something on ma' blowg for you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's working now! oi oi!!


    before it said "error"

    ReplyDelete

there's no beep, but pretend there is and do your thing. (: