14.5.09

a spoonful of dinosaur helps the medicine go down


i have officially defeated my homework. take that, school!
colour change markers and apple (apple! i know!) tictacs, here i coooome
how fantasmagorical.

actually, i really need to find work experience.
and i really need to visit the careers counsellor.
and i really need to find out if the moon is made of gouda or cheddar.
and i really need to get a new pair of socks

three guesses which of the above is a lie (hint: it's not the one i'm too lazy to backspace and stick a full stop on)

oh, and ring in previous post is from fredflare.com
linking worketh not. :/

P.

6 comments:

  1. nice blogg! im on my work experience now, its okay i suppose haha good luck in finding a placement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are fantastic. end of story.
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, apple tictacs! I have yet to try them.
    I think the moon is probably made from gouda - I think it would be more likely to stay in a spherical shape than cheddar!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog! It is so beautiful! Great London bridge photo! I will be back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great blog! I Love the London Bridge photo. I will be back! Amberbyday.

    ReplyDelete

there's no beep, but pretend there is and do your thing. (: