1.5.09

if you ask for a nickel, i'm gonna hand you a dime


I SAW A CAR COVERED IN BUTTONS TODAY
(but i was on my way to school and didn't have a camera)


if i've learnt anything these past few days, it's that mr tough is pretty much the best song to listen to when you are wishing you lived in a cardboard box with no contact with the outside world. gone and left my worries in the corner in a big big pile. don't underestimate the combining force of music film and some tea.

cannot wait to get my portrait roughed out so i can watch grifters. yessss


and, just to pose a random question, do you guys eat peanut butter with celery, too? if so, have you noticed that the combination leaves a sesame noodle like taste? omnomnomnomnom.


P.

8 comments:

  1. Celery? I'm not one to judge, but really? Peanut butter on toast with hundreds and thousands are pretty fantastic xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I eat p.b. on celery. It is just dandy! And Mr. Tough makes me want to push a shopping cart and do a jig!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmm celery with peanut butter & raisins on top.
    yum:o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow a car covered in buttons, that sounds amazing!!!
    haha, i love the chocolate advert with the crazy kids below!! funny stuff.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay thanks for your comment! !
    mm i love peanut butter! it's pretty good on celery... i like it on toast with bananas. or on pretzels. or on apples.
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm just gonna reply to your other comment on here too!!
    well yes, i do like season 3 but i really miss the old cast :...(

    ReplyDelete
  7. what's mr. tough?

    I like peanut butter and celery. But it's not something I go out of my way to purchase when at the supermarket.

    Something that may be interesting (or unpleasant) for you to try is Banana and Cheese. Go ahead, I dare you. I think it's great.

    ReplyDelete

there's no beep, but pretend there is and do your thing. (: