18.5.09

the house that built a home for architects

this whole 'i've defeated the ugly dragon of homework' (for the time being) thing is totally not working for me.

i've said 'totally' more times in these past three days than i have ever, i'm quite sure. my fingers are stained with blue marker ink. and my music listening habits are whacked- this morning in art i listened to microcastle, as in the album, five times on repeat.
then i discovered the magic of linking. see siebar for evidence that i am, in fact, not a complete technoidiot. thanks.

and OH, WHO REMEMBERS PEZ?




from atypyk.com

P.

9 comments:

  1. Hey "twit!" thanks for letting me follow! I want my Pez dispensed from Donald Duck, he looks like a legend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot of the commment! Your blog is really cool! I LOVE your header picture, london =best city ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pez are amazing! these are cool photos!
    would you like to trade links?
    cityhipster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. PEZ! In new york city they have these ridiculous diamond encrusted pez dispensers and if I was a bajillionaire that is totally how I would roll. I just said "totally" too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww, i used to have the pink panther one :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. mmm pez .
    the candy sort of tasted shitty, but the awesome dispensers definitely compensated for that .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, those PEZ dispensers are awesome! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks hunn! I also like your blog,and ofcourse I remember my Pez-dispensers, when I was young I collected them but too bad I didn't save them.. The Winnie The Pooh pez is really funny, I wouldhave them all ;D. Have a nice day! <33

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do, haha:D
    Makes me hungry.

    ReplyDelete

there's no beep, but pretend there is and do your thing. (: