20.4.09

move along now, nothing to see

i fell over at work today. and i don't just mean fell over. i mean FELL OVER. as in, walking from the drink machine to the chicken warmer, slipped on the greasy floor and lay there for a bit in hysterics as customers peered over the counter and my workmates laughed their asses off at me. i am now the proud owner of a bruised elbow and cracked watch. YAY i thought i would show you one of the tee shirts & pair of earrings i made with Crauds the other day. the shirt still smells strange in that way that only fabric paint does. :/

and i'm wearing my school cardigan in the second picture because it's super cuuuuuddly.

3 comments:

  1. your t-shirt is cute :--D

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the comment :)
    i like that shirt you made, do you mind if i TRY to copy it? (gigantic emphasis on try because ill probaly not be able to copy it anyways)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had dinosaur earings. I wear my school cardigan all the time too! And we shall one day embark on an epic quest to steal Dave Monks together!

    ReplyDelete

there's no beep, but pretend there is and do your thing. (: